On Monday 14th January 2019, HR4ASIA SRU team arrange a round table meeting discussion on a case study and Strategic Human Resources Management of Svay Rieng Universities 2019-2021 (SHRM.SRU) with the management team at Svay Rieng University.
The purposes of the round table discussion are:
- to discuss the questionnaires for a case study
- to revise SHRM. SRU 2019-2021
MR. SIN Putheasath, vice-rector and sub-project manager presented the purpose of the discussion and presented the revised strategic human resources management to the management team, which include vision, mission, goals, and strategies.
- PEN Dina, a lecturer and member of HR4ASIA SRU team, presented the topic “To develop, strengthen technical skills of staff and lecturers” and revise the objectives and outlines.
The objectives of a case study;
- To strengthen the human resources management in the institution
- Improve the capacity for staff and lecturers
- To improve research and,
- Improve community engagement
Mr. Putheasath thanks the management team for their actively participating and sharing ideas and comments. He added that our team are delighted that more inputs got from the meeting and still need further discussion to improve our task and performance to develop a strategy for our institution. And that we will present the results of our assignment and publish for internal usage.