The University – Enterprise Center (UEC) is established under the support of “ERASMUS+ project – Heightening University-Business partnerships FOR smart and sustainable GROWTH in Asia (HUB4GROWTH)” with 12 partner HEIs from Asia and Europe.
The purposes of the centre are:
– Providing training and seminars in relation to student employability.
– Develop entrepreneurial skills in students as well as stakeholders.
– Cooperating with local and international private enterprises and other partnerships on job opportunities.
– Establishing a network platform linked with enterprises and Svay Rieng University students.
– Researching and presenting results involved in the job market and its requirements.
– Providing counselling to students on job vocation opportunities and their specializations.
– Collaborating with SRU faculties and departments, alumni, student association, and other partners in relation to student employability, student capacity building, tour visits, study visits, and internship program.
-Created Facebook page of UEC to disseminate job announcement, information of UEC
– Conducted survey on graduate employability and enterprise requirements
– Presented UEC to Cambodia Microfinance Association
– Organized Career day at SRU collaborated with National Employment Agency and private enterprises
– Presented UEC to Manhattan Special Economy Zone in Svay Rieng province.
– Study visit Nisset Café start-up and entrepreneurial course training at RUPP
– Student orientation with the management team and faculty members
– Training on job hunting
– Continuous implementing UEC strategic plan
– Study on the student employability to meet enterprise requirements
– Updating course curriculum program knowledge-based enterprise needs
– Continuous organizing short course trainings, seminars to university students
– Participating the meeting with partners of Hub4Growth project
– Promoting entrepreneurial activities to university students
– Moving UEC to be an incubation centre
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/uecsru
News and Updates:
Financial resource is one of concerning factors in start-up business. Entrepreneurs need to prepare good accounting statements to make sure that they well-manage start-up capital for their business. Funded by Hub4Growth, UEC … click to continue
The University-Entreprise Centre (UEC) of Svay Rieng University has organized the Entrepreneurship Day held on 26/07/2018 presided over by Mr. Loek Virak, Vice Rector of SRU. In this event, three enterprises are … click to continue
2nd Career Day
The 2nd Career Day under the theme of “Job Opportunities and Internship” held at SRU on June 14, 2018 was presided over by His Excellency Hou Vathanak, Deputy Governor of Svay Rieng province and His … click to continue
1st Career Day The Career Day is organized by the University-Enterprise Centre (UEC) of Svay Rieng University (SRU) collaborating with the Job Center of Svay Rieng province to give students the opportunity to find … click to continue