THE 3RD NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON AGRICULTURAL
AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT (3rd NCARD)
Enhancing the Rural Economy through Sustainable Development in Agriculture
Increased research and improved access to information appear to have greatly impacted on agriculture and rural development, especially in rural areas. Svay Rieng University and its collaborated partners are pleased to announce and call for abstract presentation for the 3rd National Conference on Agricultural and Rural Development. The conference theme “Enhancing the Rural Economy through Sustainable Development in Agriculture” is intended to capture this widespread interest and share the experiences and research results from professionals and young researchers.
DATE 26 November 2016
VENUE SVAY RIENG UNIVERSITY
For abstract submission and registration form, please send an email to: email@example.com
The theme embraces a broad range of interconnection topics that are contributing to unprecedented change in agriculture and rural development such as:
- Agronomy and Soil Science
- Animal Science and Veterinary Medicine
- Agro-industry and Agricultural Technology Management
- Forestry and Natural Resource Management
- Agriculture and Climate Change
- Agricultural Economics and Rural Development
- Land Management and Land Administration
• Submission of Abstract 01 August 2016
• Notification of Acceptance 30 August 2016
• Registration for Participation 15 September 2016
• Certificate of Participation
• Award for Best Oral Presentation and Poster Presentation for young researchers.
• All students, new graduates, young and experienced researchers are highly encouraged to present and participate in this conference.
NO conference Fee!!!